Wednesday, August 31, 2005

From an year and a half back, on a Saturday afternoon, when I used to work for someone else :

bahwahwah bahawahwahah bahahwahwahahah bahahawahwahahahah...and so on and so forth in a complex arithmetric progression...
but then..hum hum ho hum hum ho hum hum hum ho hum hum ho hum... aapke hain kaun?
and ofcourse..hai hukku hai hukku hai hai..hai hukku hai hukku hai...

All of which is neatly encapsulated in the pithy "Why me?" .
I will now take a bow.[ with severe flourish ]
- Bow -
Now I will take an arrow.
And will shoot it into the throat of the guy who is responsible for my presence in office on a Saturday afternoon. Any afternoon.
But I want neat deaths. I dont want him to spill his larynx and half a litre of blood when i shoot him in the neck. I want a spotlessly clean dead body. So that i can reuse my arrow without having to clean it. Which reminds me of Mahabharatha on Tv. It was really neat that they got back clean arrows.
There is no point to this parley.