Friday, April 15, 2005

[A day in the life of many of us]

I think [blah blah blah blah blah] and I really believe [blah blah blah blah blah]. Your opinion is flawed, can't you see it. Its staring you in the face dammit ! What i think is that [blah blah blah blah blah].
My favorite music [blah blah blah blah blah] is so superior to your fav music. He has no class because he actually wore those horrible [blah blah blah blah blah]...
and so on...
The most I'll give you is that this my opinion/your opinion is more or less shaped by our completely exclusive set of experiences.

But i still think you are absolutely low IQ / irritating / foolish / stupid and so on . And pig headed to boot !

And I think I am somewhat redeemed by blogging this kind of social historian-like observations-piece ! Guess who is pig headed?

8 comments:

***** said...

LOL. LOL. LOL. Touche.

zap said...

eh!? why are you acknowledging a rejoinder?

***** said...

Reminds me of the arguments we have ye social historian.

zap said...

I'm only a pretend social historian, so treat me with that kind of disrespect.

***** said...

Reminds me of the arguments we have ye social historian ('ye social historian' dripping with sarcasm).

zap said...

Ye, social historian, kya hai, ye social historian ??
Balllllllma..
Aaaaooo, Waaaaife..
Nandu, sabka bandu..
Aur aakhirkaar, Main hun Crime Master Gogo, aaya hoon toh kuch toh leke jaaoonga !!...

Shakti Kapoor, mai baap, kaiku re toone India TV pe apna naada khulwaaya!!! ?????

A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Use your VOIP phones dudes!

H said...

or get a room?