Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I am Pro Reservations

I am pro-reservation in a few areas:

Train and Air tickets
Movie tickets
I believe in having reservations about making friends with murderers and rapists
Restaurant reservations are a big help
Also, I am generally a reserved person

In spite of being pro-reservation I have close friends, (especially a certain Icecandyman) who are Aunty-....er Anti-Reservations. Needless to say, these guys haven't watched Da Vinci code and Fanaa yet. Lucky bast****!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally aamir khan has decided to support the quota system, which is his democratic right.

he will soon be writing to arjun singh giving directions and guidelines to implement the policy.

as supreme court is also going to hear petitions about reservation policy, aamir will HIMSELF continuously monitor the situation and provide guiance to govt. as and when he thinks necessary.

He may be joined also by shabana azmi and mahesh bhatt in due course.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shama! Can you tell me where you got this news about aamir supporting quota. I have tried to search on internet and haven't found it. Would really appreciate your help.